1. Decide on your artwork
We have an artist on site that can help you create the t-shirt you want. We do not currently have a catalog to choose from because we don’t want to limit your design options. You can submit artwork a few different ways:
1. Send us a drawing of any kind. Take a picture with your phone and e-mail it over. It doesn’t matter how good the drawing is, we can use it.
2. Write a description of what you want in an e-mail.
3. Send us a link to anything online and we can use the artwork you send us as inspiration for a design. Google is your best friend.
4. If you have a vector image we prefer an EPS file or Ai file. Please remember to save your fonts to outlines before you send. We have a dropbox you can use if you have a big file.
3. Send us your sizesSend us your quantities and we will get back to you with a quote.
4. Approve your order
We will send you a proof of your chosen artwork along with a quote. Once you send sizes and we get a proof you like, we will send you your order for final approval. After your order is approved, we will give you a completion date. Our typical turnaround is 2 weeks but we can work with you if you need something done quicker.
To get started, e-mail any of our sales team with your artwork or idea. If you have any other questions feel free to call or e-mail and we would be happy to answer your questions.